We always travel out of town for Christmas, and because of that we exchange gifts with the Smiths before we leave. This year we celebrated at our house and were quite surprised by how long it took "Bea & Pops" to unload their car. (I will never be able to convince them that he would be just as happy with 2 presents) Brodie enjoyed opening his gifts, but LOVED placing them in an organized pile. He wouldn't play with anything until all were unwrapped, and then he would make a selection from his stash. I am very fortunate to have such a great relationship with my in laws, and thrilled they think Brodie hangs the moon. Because we certainly think so too!Spoiled Rotten!
We always travel out of town for Christmas, and because of that we exchange gifts with the Smiths before we leave. This year we celebrated at our house and were quite surprised by how long it took "Bea & Pops" to unload their car. (I will never be able to convince them that he would be just as happy with 2 presents) Brodie enjoyed opening his gifts, but LOVED placing them in an organized pile. He wouldn't play with anything until all were unwrapped, and then he would make a selection from his stash. I am very fortunate to have such a great relationship with my in laws, and thrilled they think Brodie hangs the moon. Because we certainly think so too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He did hang the moon!
Post a Comment