What?!?

Honestly I think this family is completely crazy. I don't know what we are doing with a 3rd dog, or should I say 3rd attempt at owning a dog. This cute little dachshund, Charlie, is our latest addition. We all really like him, but could do without the wining and puppy accidents. It's been 3 days and Roger & I are already having second thoughts. I really think a flyer with our picture should be posted around town "Do not give or sell these people any pets! They do not understand long term commitment." Hmm, if only we could rent a dog, then we would remember why we are not good owners.

2 comments:

stacey said...

Hello??? You forgot to mention this information when I saw you today!!! Glad it was after the boys visit the other day they would have gone nuts!

The Deason Family said...

Danielle,

That dog is so stinking cute. How could you?? Just kidding. Coming from the person who has never owned a pet.

Amanda